Internationally Trained Lawyers & Graduates Information Session
The Law Society of Alberta invites you to attend an information session for internationally trained lawyers and graduates.
Date: Monday, December 15, 2014
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Law Society of Alberta - Calgary Office
Suite 500 (5th floor)
ATCO Tower 2, 919 - 11th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2R 1P3
Speakers at this information session will include:
- Deborah Wolfe, P.Eng. Managing Director, National Committee on Accreditation
- Representatives from the Law Society of Alberta
- Other representatives Alberta legal community
You will receive an overview of the steps required to become a lawyer in Alberta and resources that may be helpful along the way. Topics will include:
- the role of the NCA
- the role of the Law Society
- how to apply to be a student-at-law
- articling strategies
- connections and networks
- career paths
There is no cost for this session. We greatly appreciate your pre-registration by filling out the form below, however, walk-in registration is also available.
If you have any questions about this session, please contact Jocelyn Frazer via email or at 403-229-4769.